Today’s homebuyer, now more than ever, needs an expert to help lead the way through the Real Estate marketplace’s maze: short sales, foreclosures, relocation listings, etc. With today’s high market volatility buyers need the guidance of a Professional to make the wisest decisions possible for future financial stability. This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest investment, many people make.
As a buyer, you will ordinarily not have to pay for your representation. Each listing on the MLS negotiates a commission, which part of the commission is then paid out to the buyer’s agent. Just because a buyer does not pay out pocket for representation, this does not mean that a buyer should expect anything less than an EXPERT. Therefore, a buyer should be selective in who they chose to lead them through a home purchase.
There are a lot of factors to consider when selecting a Realtor. Not all Realtors have the same work ethic, motivation, tools, or experience. Following is a partial list we provide to our buyers.
- Buyer Counseling (including checklists to make sure your priorities are outlined)
- Automatic Notification of Criteria Matched Listings
- Same Day Response (time is of the essence in Real Estate)
- Scheduling Multiple Showings Appts (make the most of your time)
- Desire to Understand Your Wants and Needs
- Market Knowledge, Statistics, & Trends
- Top-Notch Negotiation Skills
- Financing Guidance w/ Experience-Based Knowledge
- Concierge Services
- Comparable Market Analysis in Offer Preparations
- Contract Assistance (in-depth understanding of what you are signing)
- Working Hand-in-Hand w/ Seller’s Agent (scheduling appraisals, inspections,etc)
- Leading You through Inspection Process
- Working Hand-in Hand w/ Your Lender to Assist in a Timely Closing
- Reviewing Title Work, Ordering Surveys, Gathering Required Documentation to Close
- Scheduling Closing, Possession, & Assistance in Utility Transfers
- Reviewing Settlement Statement
- After Closing Assistance
OVERALL: Protecting YOUR INTEREST!
Read more client comments…